Sunday, October 16, 2016

From KorrAsami with Love; Iinchou goes to CosMania 2016


Finally after months of planning, my friend and I finally got the chance to do our dream OTP cosplay Korra and Asami. Since we live far away from each other, we rarely have a chance to do cosplays together (long distance and all) so we've been really looking forward to it.

I wanted to post Asami's worklog first but things just got pretty hectic before and after my trip that I only had time to sort this out today so I'll be going with this for the meantime instead.


Chloe and I set out on a trip once again to Manila for Cosplay Mania 2016 and also to meet up with some long distance friends that we haven't seen for quite a while.


CosMania is a weekend-long event but we only attended on Sunday since we had a Saturday afternoon flight. We also had to look for a hotel (should have booked first but haven't applied for a credit card yet) so the entire Saturday afternoon was just spent for settling in.

and being dorks

A video posted by Bianca Isabel (@fujo_trash) on

Friends torturing me with PPaP while rushing to finish Leddy's Korra costume.

aaaand we're back once again X3

last-minute retouch...
the heat outside partly melted our faces

A video posted by Bianca Isabel (@fujo_trash) on

Asami Facetest XD

found the angst siblings

Met another awesome Asami cosplayer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

= = and some nicer shots taken by Chloe = =


my friend so stronk i kennot even

We just had to do it ❤

Asami is Korra's official hairdresser

confession: I didn't get to eat the fries :'(

date?

"shiii--- this isn't the spirit world is it?"

bandwagon meme-ing #dontkeelmeh

-------------------

Didn't get to take a lot of photos since I'm saving my phone's battery for data usage but here are some of my miscellaneous snapshots

forgive my haggard face
Got another photo with Jin(behindinfinity)!~ It has become my yearly oath now. Also so happy because I am Voltron trash ❤

How awesome is the Bumblebee cosplay? 11/10

Love Live main grills ❤

#GrellisBestGrill geeeet it ;)

#blessed
I've been blessed by the two Gods! May you will be too :)


My mini-haul...took a lot of willpower not to buy everything in sight since we still have two more days of stay and I don't really want to go broke while in an unknown city. lol

Obligatory post-cosplay shot. XD

It has been really fun. I actually enjoyed this year more than last year despite not being able to attend the event concert. Also, shout out to people who called out "KorrAsami" whenever we pass by...so nice to meet fellow shippers ❤

I might be coming back again next year but will probably choose a different event for a change.

Asami Sato: moi
Korra: Leddy
Special thanks to Chloe for most of these wonderful shots


Iinchou signing out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Partner

Posts