It took me three tries to finally make it look like how I envisioned it. It's not exactly big but it still takes up quite space so I wanted to make it travel/storage easy by making it in pieces that can be put together and apart when not in use.
This is the second part of my Hoshizora Rin Little Devil ver. cosplay project.
- 2mm Rubber sheet/ craft foam
- Thin wire
- Masking tape
- Black & Pink (wasn't available so I had to mix red & white in equal parts) paint
- Elastics (preferably black. Unfortunately I used white because I ran out because of too many mistakes)
- Fabric (color & type is up to you as long as it's not stretchy)
- Thick & sturdy cardboard
- Snap buttons
- Feather lace (optional)
- Hot glue, Super Glue (or any strong adhesive), Plain white glue (for priming)
- Thread & needle
- Pattern paper (or any paper to sketch the pattern)