Sunday, April 30, 2017
I have asked myself this question before when I first established this blog back in 2015. It was suppose to be my starting post but I can never seem to put them into words properly. A year or so later and the question popped up again while I was scrolling through my timeline. I grew up a bit since then and I was able to finally write how I really feel about it.
Friday, March 31, 2017
It took me three tries to finally make it look like how I envisioned it. It's not exactly big but it still takes up quite space so I wanted to make it travel/storage easy by making it in pieces that can be put together and apart when not in use.
This is the second part of my Hoshizora Rin Little Devil ver. cosplay project.
- 2mm Rubber sheet/ craft foam
- Thin wire
- Masking tape
- Black & Pink (wasn't available so I had to mix red & white in equal parts) paint
- Elastics (preferably black. Unfortunately I used white because I ran out because of too many mistakes)
- Fabric (color & type is up to you as long as it's not stretchy)
- Thick & sturdy cardboard
- Snap buttons
- Feather lace (optional)
- Hot glue, Super Glue (or any strong adhesive), Plain white glue (for priming)
- Thread & needle
- Pattern paper (or any paper to sketch the pattern)
Monday, March 13, 2017
|I'm thirsty af.|
Recently, I've been busy with my Hoshizora Rin Little Devil cosplay project that I was planning on wearing at a Cosplay Cafe event hosted by a university organization which I'm also a part of. Although I'm already an alumni, I still love being involved with the org and helping my kohais.
Monday, February 27, 2017
This is the first part of my Hoshizora Rin Little Devil ver. cosplay project. I'll be gradually writing more worklog/tutorials about this costume as I progress.
- Rubber sheet / craft foam (about 2mm)
- Black & silver paint
- Headband (but I suggest you use wires then shape it to the size of your head instead)
- Paper (too draw patterns)
- Pearl beads
- Other various beads
- Phone stickers (for the crown jewels but you can also resin cast)\
- Fake roses (you can either make or buy these)
- Hot glue
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
I've been so wrapped up with the holiday season and cuddle weather that I've gotten pretty late with my 2017 cosplay updates. Last year has been chaotic... and colorful.
Cosplay have always been my outlet so I always make sure to keep this hobby alive no matter how much I struggle for it (it keeps my state of mind peaceful and balanced). Given my circumstances, it's not always easy but thankfully, I once again managed to pull through and learned a lot of things along the way. My costume-making skills definitely upped a level and I'm excited to find out what more I can do this year.
Good vibes, good vibes, :)