Monday, August 29, 2016

K.K. @ TorCH Iloilo 2016


It really pays to give the costume a test run before debuting it on an event/shoot. The first time I wore my KK costume, I didn't have any idea how it would look like and while it didn't really turn out bad, there are some factors I haven't taken note of that needs to be anticipated.

TorCh(Tournament of Champions) Iloilo is a local cosplay event/competition in the city that took place last August 6. 2016 and I finally got the the opportunity to wear my KK cosplay again. After a few repairs and maintenance check, I'm really happy because of some improvements since the last time I wore it.


photo by JM See

Didn't join any contest but there was a "fun ramp" where any cosplayers can show off their cosplays without the pressure of being judged. It also gives you an overall feel on what it's like to be on stage.


You gotta love the CRs in this mall. They're very spacious with really huge mirrors.


Went together with my friend Preshie who was dressed up as Arslan from Arslan Senki.

imma take these hooome


Also met some kohais from the university org(guess what type of org XD)

with Love Live main grills + T-Rex!Deadpool

ugggh so awesome..look at those majestic horns <3

s o m e ~  m o r e ~ r a n d o m n e s s


lovely gals <3


Finally, some really nice shots by Mike Sabido:



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Special thanks to my friend Precious for the photos
Series: Kekkai Sensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Partner

Posts