Wednesday, January 30, 2019

2019 cosplay updates


[edited 07-29-19]

Happy New Year!

Just lost my affiliation so I'm changing stuff 😅

As you can see, I've revamped my layout! It doesn't look all over the place now and the ads fit in seamlessly. I still have a lot of backlog posts to finish but I'm gradually working on it. I have a lot of tutorials and worklogs to post soon but I'm also trying to get back into writing essays and reviews.

Last year was a blur with  cosplays. I went out of my way and completed five new costumes which was quite a feat considering the limited amount of resources that I have to work with.


But I did finally fulfill one of my cosplay dreams to be Bishamonten from Noragami after over two years of entertaining the idea. I am so proud of it.

src: Happy Clicks PH

This year I'll be mellowing out and lessen the crafting for a bit, settling for about 2-3 new cosplays for now, depending on my time and budget.


I'm already making progress for my Aqua and it's going quite well so far!


I also started getting hooked on Identity V. It's NetEase's first survival horror game with a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and an exciting 1 vs 4 gameplay.


I don't play much games so it's basically my only go-to on free times or when I got too fed up with crafting lol. But I am in love with their overall aesthetic, interesting backstories and fun gameplays even if they do get confusing sometimes.

Feel free to add me! My ID is 17453968, username Bianchii. I lose a lot though but I'm trying my best.

My third tentative cosplay for this year is probably one of the characters from the game. Maybe the doctor or the priestess. It's very outside of my comfort zone (yarn hair, button eyes...how do I even...?) but I'm always up for a challenge when it comes to crafting.

Looking forward to what this year will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Partner

Posts